Ms. Mika's Topic of the Day

What do I feel like discussing today...hmmm, let me think...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Wisdom and The Wiz

Wisdom, Dorthy (Schianti Jaramillo), Tin Man (Dennis G. Mason) and Gatekeeper (Jerry Jarvis).

Saturday, April 29, 2006, I took my daughter to see HFFCC's production of The Wiz.

My daughter enjoyed herself as did I. However, it was a tad bit long and some of the songs were, well less than favoriable --I beleive because they strayed from the orginial songs and composed their own and/or borrowed for other shows. But all-in-all, we had fun. My favorite charachter was the Lion (Devonna Moore) Man, she was excellent in every possible way! I wish I had time to get her pic. I have to write a paper on the show that's due 2morrows...and I haven't started...

Ahhh, is it me, or is my daughter frighten of the strange sliver and blue man? Ha! Na, she asked me if she could meet the Tin Man.

2 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger TotalChaos said...

You gals look like you have a good time, when you go out.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Ms. Mika said...

We do! And the lady in the pic isn't me--that's Dorothy from the play.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home