Ms. Mika's Topic of the Day

What do I feel like discussing today...hmmm, let me think...

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Hangin' Out With Bobo The Clown!

I took the my daughter, Wisdom, my nieces and nephews along with my mother and brother, the children's father to see Bobo The Clown at the Lincoln Park Recreational Center...here's some pics...

Wisdom, Bobo, Mommie and Kylyn, Jr.

Bobo, Mommie and Kylyn, Jr.

Kylyn, Jr. Bobo, Me, Wisdom, Kyra, Kyron & Chayla

Kylyn, Jr., Bobo, Me, Wisdom, Kyra, Kyron & Chayla...Again!

Bobo and Me!

As you can see, we had a ball! Bobo The Clown is an amazing character! Extremely entertaining for both children and adults. Never, not once did he stray from character or loss his cool with the children. Even after the show he stayed and signed autographs and took pics awhile remaining true to his art. He's a true professional in every since of the word and I recommend him for any event! Here check out his website Bobo The Clown and Friends he does other characters as well! These pics were taken after the event and guess what? Bobo and friends provided these pics to me as a curtsey! Again, we just had a ball and if you get the chance catch his act, you'll love it! We sure did!

I have video on my phone, but I don't know how to get it off of there, silly me.

Suggestions anyone?


4 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger TotalChaos said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun. No suggestions on the video. I'm so old fashioned I don't even have a cell phone.

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Ms. Mika said...

Hahahaa! DJB, ur the tops! And ahhh...get a cell phone, it could save your life.

Love ya,

Mika

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger PEPSI LOVER said...

about time that i saw you on here

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Ms. Mika said...

HHAHAAA! What's up girlfriend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home